50 States Matching GameQuarto
by Sol Linero and Gabrielle Balkan
Be inspired by the beauty and diversity of the United States with this matching game, which includes information on state flags, birds, and more. Learn, explore, enjoy! Welcome explorers, investigators, and lovers of knowledge! Be inspired by the diversity and inventiveness of the United States with this charming matching game featuring the people, animals, foods, inventions, and landmarks that symbolize the unique heritage of each American state. From the wild ponies of Maryland’s Assateague Island to the Arizona birthplace of Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court, kids will love learning about the 50 states from coast to coast. From Rock Point’s much-loved 50 States series, The 50 States Matching Game is perfect for toddlers developing new vocabulary, as well as for older kids learning about the history, people, and culture of the United States of America.
Find out which states hold:
- The birthplace of Rosa Parks and the bus boycotts that served as a turning point in the fight for equality.
- The location of Fallingwater, the famous house built by architect Frank Lloyd Wright.
- More than 40 varieties of peaches.
- The home of the world’s most active volcano.
- The birthplace of Sacajawea, guide for Lewis and Clark.
- The place where the first commercially successful typewriter was invented.
The matching game includes:
- 102 matching cards (51 pairs) covering each of the 50 states plus Washington, DC.
- 9 x 9 learning card that gives a fun fact about the image featured on the state matching card, plus the date and order of statehood.
Celebrate, explore, and enjoy the 50 states with The 50 States Matching Game.
Ages 8 to 11